Children's Ministry at our Church
The spiritual formation of children is a top priority of our congregation. We believe there is no greater key to a child's physical, mental, and emotional development than a close relationship with Jesus. We want children and their parents to know that Jesus cares deeply for them. In fact, Jesus has promised, "I will be with you always" (Matthew 28:20).
The Comfort Room
Please do not let concern for your child's behavior or inability to sit still during the service prevent your family from participating in worship. We are thankful and supportive of moms and dads who take seriously their child's spiritual growth. Should you feel that your child would benefit from time away from the pews during the service, we offer a comfort room with a video feed of the service. The comfort room is available for your convenience as needed for soothing, nursing and/or diaper changing.
Your Child's Safety Is a Priority
For your child's safety and your peace of mind, we:
- Run background checks on all volunteers;
- Staff each room with no less than two team members at all times;
What is your policy on sick children?
We request that you do not drop your children off at our children's ministry events if they have any of the following symptoms:
- A temperature of 100 degrees or higher in the last 24 hours;
- Diarrhea or vomiting in the last 24 hours;
- Severe or persistent coughing;
- Colored nasal drainage (not due to allergies);
- Any infection of the eye, nose, or throat (pink eye, strep throat, etc);
- Head lice;
- Undiagnosed rash;
- Open skin lesions;
- Any communicable disease.
If a child is on an antibiotic, he or she must be on the medication for at least 24 hours before attending any children's ministry events. Please note that we do not administer medication to children.